The best of soil is found in the base lands of the mountains of this fair isle, washed down through time by the winds and rain blown in over the ocean…… it’s no different for the soil in the townland of Skeagh at the base of Mount Gabriel where this property is located, secluded within gardens of mature trees and shrubs, a brisk walk from the harbor and village of Schull in West Cork.
James Lyons O'Keeffe are delighted to present this substantial family home to market. Located 2kms from Schull village with Mt Gabriel offering a spectacular back drop. The property offers so much and delivers much more!!
High standard of decor and maintenance, extensive mature gardens, near and distant mountain views, well planned outdoor social spaces, excellent broadband service to name but a few!!!!
- 5 bedroom dormer Bungalow.
- 2 bedrooms are ensuite.
- 1 main bathroom and additional shower room.
- Large kitchen/dining area and utility. Dining area access directly to sunroom. Bright open hallway with bespoke stairway. Large sitting room with gas fire. 3 ground floor bedrooms with 1 ensuite. First floor consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 ensuite, shower room, home office, store and reading area.
- Total floor area 2180sqft / 202m2.
- Constructed in 1991. Concrete walls with pumped cavity insulation and dry lining.
- All areas OFCH with additional wood burning stove and gas fire.
- Extensive mature gardens extending to c. 1.85 acres.
- Large outdoor entertainment area with integrated pizza oven.
- 39m2 garage with WC and loft suitable for conversion.
- 39m2 open Boat Shed.
BER: C3 BER No.101501385 Energy Performance Indicator:211.05 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only- Contact Colm Cleary on 086-1722276 / 028-28122