Where the waters of Roaring Water Bay roar no more, they just lap gently onto the foreshore at the end of the garden. This four bedroom property stands, looking south towards Mannin Island and the recently restored Kilcoe Castle, Horse Island and The Skeams, wonderful creeks and coves and bays to be discovered and explored.
- Set on c. 1 acre plot with well maintained lawns.
- Commands superb coastal and countryside views.
- Cleverly designed, well appointed, spacious accommodation.
- A mix of high quality tiles and timber flooring throughout this property.
- 4 bedroom with option of 3 bedroom plus home office.
- All living spaces overlooking the bay.
- Bright & spacious kitchen/dining area.
- Living room with access to front deck.
- Services: mains water and septic tank.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Located adjacent to Aughadown pier just 10km from the market town of Skibbereen and 9kms from Ballydehob village.
- 1h 15mins drive from Cork airport.
Hall: (2.04m x 3.5m)
Guest wc: (1.25m x 3m) Shower, wc, wash hand basin.
Kitchen / Dining: (3.6m x 7m)
Utility: (2m x 3m)
Living room: (5m x 6.2m) (open fireplace)
Family bathroom: (4m x 1.74m) bath, wc, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1: (4m x 2.7m) built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: (4m x 2.4m) built in wardrobes
Master bedroom: (3.04m x 5m) overlooking the bay.
Bedroom 4 / office: (5m x 2.85m)
BER: D1 BER No.113652333 Energy Performance Indicator:231.88 kWh/m²/yr
Contact Colm Cleary 086-1722276 / 028-28122