West Cork is all about peace and quiet....and this property has that in abundance... located in Derryconnell, a townland equidistant from Schull and its harbour and Ballydehob and its estuary, and Rossbrin and its cove......another plus: lots of space internally, hence many possibilities for the use of that......rural views west towards Mount Gabriel..... and the setting sun!
- c. 2718sq ft property located 4.6kms from Schull, 4kms from Ballydehob.
- Ideal family residence.
- Cleverly designed, well appointed, spacious accommodation.
- Built: 2002
- Plot size: c. 0.7 acre
- Four Bedrooms, two en-suite.
- A mix of high quality tiles and timber flooring throughout this property.
- Bright & spacious open plan Kitchen / Dining area.
- Split level between kitchen/dining and the living room.
- Living room featuring a vaulted ceiling, solid fuel stove, open gallery from 1st floor.
- Living room leads to the Garden & Patio area.
- Studio/ children's playroom
- Landscaped gardens from which to enjoy the spectacular countryside views.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Mains water and Septic tank.
Kitchen / Dining: open plan
Utility: access to rear garden
Living room: access to the front gardens
Bedroom 1 ensuite
Family bathroom: wc. wash hand basin, bath
Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite:
Tv room / play room
Large open landing area with gallery area overlooking the living room.
Bedroom 3 with walk in wardrobe.
Bathroom: wc, wash hand basin, shower.
All information and photographs are provided for guidance only.
BER: C1 BER No.113847784 Energy Performance Indicator:156.88 kWh/m²/yr
Contact Colm Cleary on 086-1722276 / 028-28122