There is something reminiscent of the Greta Garbo ‘I want to be alone’ quote, as she gazed from her luxurious 5th floor apartment overlooking the East River, New York about this property.... it stands alone, amidst it’s neighbours, on Bill Barry Road, overlooking glamorous Schull, its harbour and surrounding countryside..... who could ask for anything more....!
- Three bedroom bungalow in fantastic condition.
- Located within a group of four houses off Barrys Road, within walking distance of Schull Village.
- Great views of the harbour and surrounding countryside.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen.
- Sunroom and private garden to the rear.
- Oil fired central heating. Solid fuel stove in the living area.
- Large garage space with internal access from the house.
Entrance porch and hallway
Living area: (5.2m x 4m)
Dining area: (3.6m x 2.7m)
Kitchen: (3.1m x 2.7m)
Utility: (2.7m x 1.5m)
Master bedroom: (4m x 3.1m) Ensuite: WC.WHB,Shower
Bathroom: (2.7m x 2.1m) WC,WHB,Bath
Bedroom 2: (3.1m x 3.1m)
Bedroom 3: (3.3m x 2.7m)
Garage: (6.1m x 2.8m)
All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only
BER: E1 BER No.111399861 Energy Performance Indicator:300.66 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only