Toormore Cove and The Altar Strand make a sheltered haven from the open waters of Toormore and Goleen Bay.
There is a slipway from where to launch a boat at the head of the cove, but there is lots more to the cove than the slipway.......... the cove partly dries out at low water, interesting for bird watchers.....the property that we are offering For Sale overlooks the cove.
- Four bedroom Bungalow with stunning sea views
- Great location, 8kms from Schull, 7km to Goleen. A couple minutes drive from the sandy beaches of Ballyrisode.
- c. 0.76 acre plot.
- Detached work shed c. 30ft x 20ft (insulated cavity wall)
- Separate access to rear yard and shed.
- Walled & gated entrance with tarmacadam drive.
- Conservatory overlooking the bay.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living space.
- Solid fuel stove in the living area.
- Services: OFCH, mains water, septic tank.
Conservatory: (2.5m x 3.5m)
Kitchen/Dining (3.6m x 5.4m)
Living area: (3.35m x 5.4m)
Hallway leading to bathroom and 4 bedrooms with access to front garden.
Bathroom: (2.43m x 2m) Bath with electric shower,W.C, WHB.
Bedroom 1: (3.35m x 2.7m) Overlooking Toormore bay
Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 2.7m) Built in wardrobes. Overlooking Toormore bay
Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 4m) Built in wardrobes
Bedroom 4: L-Shaped (2.13m x 2m) (3m x 1.5m)
All measurements are approximate and photographs/details provided for guidance only.
BER: E2 BER No.111311395 Energy Performance Indicator:377.16 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only