A local sage claimed that while views good to have, mountain air was better....that must be why the monks settled in times past, in this area, Ardmanagh, and where this house is discreetly sited, in a quiet development that is part of the village of Schull.
- The interior is welcoming and generously appointed, ideal for permanent living, luxurious as a holiday home!
- Part of a small number of mainly owner occupied holiday homes.
- Located a few minutes walk of Schull village (footpath all the way).
- This property has plenty of private parking space to the front and a generous garden to the rear.
- Large common area for the residents of Cape View to enjoy.
The property consists of:
On the ground floor:
Entrance Hall with vaulted ceiling
Open plan Sitting Kitchen Dining room: (4.35m x 7.5m)
Conservatory: (4m x 4.54m)
Bedroom 1: (2.99m x 4.39m)
Bedroom 2: (3.52m x 2.25m)
Under stairs storage area
Bathroom: WC, WHB, Bath (1.98m x 3.39m)
On the first floor:
Landing area with large storage area.
Bedroom 3: (2.47m x 3.52m) with en-suite shower, WC, WHB
Bedroom 4: (3.52M X 3.30m) with en-suite shower, WC, WHB
Outside there is a split level patio.
Heating: Gas central heating.
All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only
By appointment only