Seabreeze.... what a joyful scene !.....here you will do well to tarry.. to create order and beauty, luxury, quietness and pleasure, serene in your own villa...opportunities multiply as they are seized!!
The village and all its amenities can be accessed along the main road, or by the coastal path, which passes by the Schull Community College Sailing School, as it wends its way via the pier and on towards the Tennis Courts and/or the Main Street.
- c.1500sq ft Holiday Cottage in excellent condition throughout.
- This property enjoys great sea & countryside views!!
- Private patio area and use of the common grounds.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Double glazed PVC windows & doors throughout.
Open plan kitchen – living –dining area.
Open fire and double doors to conservatory which opens on to patio.
Bathroom bath, w.h.b. & w.c.
Master bedroom – Super king size bed, en-suite shower room. French doors lead onto patio
No 2 bedroom has two single beds. En-suite bathroom
No 3 bedroom also has two single bed.
By appointment only