This property is full of interesting features.... the hand, more-so the eye, of an interior designer is evident throughout the house, the use of space and light is very effective in making it a very pleasant home.
The garden too is interesting, nice little paths throughout, with shady nooks to relax in.... and a sheltered area in which to grow your own vegetables........ and of course the view down over the countryside to Barley Cove Beaches and the Atlantic....Is just delightful......!
- Superb 4 bedroom residence, c. 2000sq ft at Cloughanaculleen, a few minutes drive from Barleycove hotel & beach.
- 3kms from Goleen Village.
- Situated on a mature c. 1 acre plot.
- c. 1000sq ft lofted garage.
- Cleverly designed, well appointed, spacious accommodation taking full advantage of the views.
- High quality finish throughout this property.
Open plan living area: (5 m x 6m) Open fireplace
Dining Room: (3.3 m x 5.7m)
Kitchen: (3.3 m x 3m)
Utility Room: (2.5 m x 3m)
Shower room: WC, WHB, Shower
Bedroom 4: (3.4 m x 3m) ensuite: shower, bath, WHB, WC.
Study: (3.3 m x 3m)
1st floor Landing
Bedroom 1: (4.1 m x 3.1m) ensuite: shower, WHB, WC
Bedroom 2: (3.5 m x 3.4m)
Bedroom 3: (2.7 m x 3.8m)
Shower Room: (2 m x 1.5m) shower, WHB, WC
All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only