James Lyons O'Keeffe are delighted to present this family residence which must be viewed in order to fully appreciate all this home has to offer as well as its location.
- This 4 bedroom traditional style residence comes to market with high quality workmanship throughout!!
- Spectacular setting with views of Dunmanus Bay.
- Located in the centre of c. 5 acres of top class farm land. The result: complete privacy!!!
- Old stone outbuildings which have been carefully restored.
- Potential to convert to guest accommodation.
- Detached garage.
- Traditional dry stone walls, tree lined avenue.
- The house itself is in turn key condition.
- A mix of high quality materials throughout.
- Oil & solid fuel heating.
- Services: septic tank, private water, broadband is available.
Entrance Hall: (4m x 2.18m)
Living Room: (9.15m x 4.12m)
Kitchen / Dining Room: (6.08m x 4.6m)
Utility Room: (3.6m x 3.58m)
Ground Floor Bathroom: (3.15m x 2.18m) (bath with shower, WC, WHB)
Hallway with door to rear garden.
1st Floor landing
Bedroom 1: (4.6m x 3.38m)
Bedroom 2: (2.7m x4.15m)
Shower room:(2.6m x 3.09m) WC,WHB,Shower
Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 4.12m)
Bedroom 4: (3.02m x 3.43m)
BER: C3 BER No.111156717 Energy Performance Indicator:220.61 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only. Contact Colm Cleary on 086-1722276