Detached 5 bedroom residence set on over c. 3 acres located c. 1 mile from Ballydehob Village.
Measuring c. 2435 sq.ft., the house was built in the 2005 and features a solid elm kitchen, solid teak windows and doors!! The grounds are extremely well landscaped and laid out with a mixture of lawn, flowering plants and shrubs. The variety of mature oak, alder, ash, willow and hazel trees is truly spectacular and offers complete privacy. The property also boasts a detached studio/workshop, polytunnel and a natural pond.
- Cleverly designed, well appointed, spacious accommodation.
- A mix of high quality tiles and timber flooring throughout this property.
- 5 bedroom residence- 1 on ground floor, 4 on 1st floor.
- Bright & spacious kitchen/dining area and utility.
- Stove with back boiler.
- Services: mains water and septic tank.
- 1h 15mins drive from Cork airport.
Entrance porch: 5.18 sq.m
Hall: 15.69 sq.m
Kitchen / Dining: 25.02 sq.m
Utility: 7.20 sq.m
Lounge: 24.29 sq.m
Bedroom 1: 11.07 sq.m
Bedroom 2: 17.02 sq.m
Bedroom 3: 14.00 sq.m
Bathroom: 7.03 sq.m Bath, Shower, WHB
WC: 2.97 sq.m WC,WHB
Master bedroom: 19.68 sq.m
Bedroom 5: 9.45 sq.m
Garage: 22.95 sq.m
All information, measurements and photographs are provided for guidance only.
BER: D2 BER No.113303002 Energy Performance Indicator:296.1 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only- contact Colm Cleary 086-1722276