Saint Brendan The Navigator's Church holds pride of place at the entrance to Crookhaven village......."Gull Eile" is perched just across the road, secluded within a walled garden!! This house flows like a stream..... leading one from kitchen to dining room to 'drawing room to sun room ...... and that same feeling is to be found on the first floor.......a truly lovely home; From the property one looks to the south across the farmland to the waters of broad Atlantic, or north towards to the hills of Castlemehigan and the waters of Crookhaven harbour....... as Gulls are prone to do ...!
- Superb stone faced residence on the edge of Crookhaven Village, a mere stroll from the heart of the action.
- Cleverly designed, well appointed, spacious accommodation on the ground floor, 3 light filled
bedrooms and main bathroom on the 1st floor.
- Its open plan and split levels bring a contemporary feel to 'Gull Eile'.
- A mix of high quality tiles and timber flooring throughout this property.
- Solid fuel stove in the living area.
- Large utility room with larder press.
- Raised deck areas to take advantage of the spectacular views.
- South facing patio area to the front of the property.
- PVC windows & Doors.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Living Room: Vaulted ceiling, door leading to the garden.
Dining Area: Open plan off the living room and Kitchen
Sun Room: South facing with sliding door to the patio area.
Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen, integrated dishwasher, american style fridge freezer. Tiled flooring.
Utility: Built in storage and sink. Tiled flooring, recess lighting. Door to rear garden and deck areas.
Main Bathroom: Shower, WC, WHB.
Bedroom 1: Built in wardrobes, sea views to the South.
Bedroom 2: Built in wardrobes, overlooking Crookhaven harbour.
Master Bedroom: Views of Crookhaven harbour and the sea to the south. Vaulted ceiling. Ensuite: Shower, WC, WHB.