Secreted away in a little valley ,...... just beneath the top of Knockaphuca, looking south over the townland of Kaelfadda, Ballyrisode woods and the sandy beaches of Ballyrisode, Toormore bay and out into the Atlantic Ocean, as far as the eye can see.... that is where you will find this little cottage.... Sorry now, its in the valley, not out as far as the eye can see that this little gem is secreted .... and you don’t have to be a writer, a poet, or a painter to love it.... it is charming!!
- 4 bed Traditional style property which has been well maintained and its character preserved!!
- Stunning rural location enjoying superb sea & countryside views!!!
- c. 1.5 acre plot.
- Detached car port and old stone outbuilding.
- Stanley solid fuel range.
- Septic tank, private water, oil central heating
Kitchen / dining Room
Bathroom: Bath, WC, WHB
Master Bedroom (En-Suite: sink, WC, bath with shower)
By appointment: 028-28122