The Creek at high water, at low water, mud flats..... birdwatcher's paradise, the bridge beneath which fresh water meets sea water, the converted farmhouse, stories of occupants of another time, the pond, the stream.....the bridge over it, the orchard........all utterly charming!!
- 3 bed Traditional Stone built Farmhouse.
- Discreetly located 2.5kms from Schull village.
- Private c. 1.18 acre mature plot.
- Fantastic gardens to the front and rear, complete with apple orchard, stream & pond.
- The property looks on to Crough Bay.
- Located along a popular walking and cycling route due to the scenic beauty found in the area.
- Traditional kitchen featuring exposed beams, open fire and an Aga.
- Large sauna in bedroom 1.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Private water supply.
BER: G BER No.111154183 Energy Performance Indicator:671.47 kWh/m²/yr
Sun room: (3.2m x 9m)
Kitchen: (5.8m x 3.5m)
Living room: (3.5m x 5m)
Utility: (2m x 2.7m)
Bathroom: (2m x 2.8m) Bath, WC, WHB
Bedroom 1: (4.8m x 5m) Sauna and shower
Bedroom 2: (5m x 3.4m) ensuite: Bath, WC,WHB
Bedroom 3: (3.3m x 3.4m)
Garage: (5.8m x 3.5m)
All measurements are approximate. Details and photographs provided for guidance only.
By appointment only