‘Surprisingly Spacious’...... is the thought that springs to mind on entering this property.... everything about it is generous..... there is lots of light, airy,.....very fine kitchen/dining room, elegant entrance hall with an impressive stairs leading to the first floor, roomy bedrooms .....up and downstairs........ and the location is very desirable ..... rural feeling, yet only a stroll away from the village and all it’s facilities.
This family residence must be viewed in order to fully appreciate all this home has to offer as well as its location.
- Fantastic light filled entrance hall with vaulted ceiling.
- Solid Oak stairs leading to 1st floor balcony area.
- Hand crafted & painted kitchen with granite work top. Solid Oak Island, Range master cooker, American style fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher.
- PVC windows & Doors throughout. Solid Oak shaker style doors internally.
- A mix of high quality tiles and carpets throughout this property.
- Solid fuel stove in the living area. Open fire in Sitting room.
- Walk in shelved Hot Press
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage (8m x 5m)
Ground floor loo: WC, WHB
Utility: (3m x 1.92m)
Kitchen/Dining area: (4.68m x 9.2m)
Conservatory: (3.7m x 4.5m) Double doors to the garden
Sitting Room: (4.68m x 5.51m) Open fire
Master Bedroom: (4.7m x 3.3m) Ensuite: Shower,WC,WHB (2.15m x 2.81m)
Bedroom 2: (3.3m x 4.11m)
Bedroom 3: (3.91m x 3.85m)
Main Bathroom: Jacuzzi bath, WC, WHB, Shower (2.84m x 3.3m)
Hot Press: (1.38m x 2.85m)
landing & Balcony area overlooking entrance hall
Bedroom 4: (4.38m x 4.46m) Ensuite: Shower, WC, WHB
Storage room: (4.64m x 4.38m)
All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only
BER: B2 BER No.110944469 Energy Performance Indicator:123.37 kWh/m²/yr