On approaching Goleen from the East, the most southerly village in West Cork, the Atlantic is to the South, i.e. the left, while to the right there is a bowl of fertile green land, carved out from the surrounding hills, crisscrossed by stone fences, known as Corelacka to the local people . Well nigh centre to this rich, well farmed land there is a well built Stone faced four bedroom house ..... that is the one we are offering For Sale
- Superb stone faced residence 1.4kms from Goleen village.
- Built: 2011
- Four Bedrooms, all en-suite.
- Cleverly designed, well appointed, spacious accommodation.
- A mix of high quality tiles and timber flooring throughout this property.
- Bright & spacious open plan Kitchen / Dining area.
- Sun room featuring vaulted ceiling, exposed timber beams. Leads to Garden & Patio area.
- Utility room with built in storage and worktop space, access to the rear garden.
- Landscaped gardens from which to enjoy the spectacular countryside views.
- South facing patio area to the front of the property.
- Electric gates.
- PVC windows & Doors.
- Oil Fired Central Heating- underfloor and radiators on ground floor, radiators on the 1st floor.
- Private water and Septic tank.
Living room: stove
Kitchen / Dining: Tiled floor, centre kitchen island, solid timber worktops, recessed lighting, Belfast sink, Gourmets pride cooker.
Bathroom: Shower, WC, WHB
Bedroom 1: Double. En - Suite:Shower, WC, WHB
Master Bedroom (2): Carpet, fitted wardrobes, large En-Suite: corner Jacuzzi bath, shower, WC, WHB.
Bedroom 3: Double. En - Suite:Shower, WC, WHB
Bedroom 4: Double. En - Suite:Shower, WC, WHB
All information and photographs are provided for guidance only.
BER: B2 BER No.111670139 Energy Performance Indicator:124.39 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only