A typical West Cork farmhouse, in need of TLC, built in the days when ‘shelter’ rather than ‘view’ was the order of the day, on some twenty odd acres, with much sought after foreshore, in a sheltered cove off Roaring Water Bay in West Cork.
- c. 20 acres of land, extensive foreshore and private beaches!!!!!!
- A traditional Farmhouse and Outbuildings.
- Idyllic location opposite Rossbrin Castle.
- Deep water moorings available off shore.
- Endless potential to develop the holding.
All information and photographs are provided for guidance only.
By appointment only.