Charming 4 bed timber frame house and annex on a mature plot. Discreetly located on a cul-de-sac c. 4 miles from Ballydehob. Circa five acres of perfect peace and tranquility!....if such can be measured thus.....
- Built c. 1996
- Rural location with stunning views!!
- Well cared for and maintained gardens.
- School transport passes the end of the lane serving three schools in the area.
- The land has a field which is sunny and sheltered, ideal for anyone who wants to erect tunnels or keep some small
- Storage cellar under the house.
- Private water.
Deck area featuring a two person swing seat.
Kitchen/Dining area: Stove
Living room: Stove, double doors to the front deck, overlooking the gardens.
Bathroom: WC,Bath, WHB
Loo: WC, WHB
The property has a duel heating system, Oil fired central heating along with solid fuel stoves.
All details and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER: C2 BER No.111356663 Energy Performance Indicator:175.86 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment. Call Colm Cleary on 086-1722276